Old Orchard Links Rules
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the gates of Old Orchard Links.
- Please stay on the walkways and do not climb on any of the large rocks or waterfalls.
- Please do not swim, wade or play in the ponds.
- Large parties must divide into groups of 5 people or fewer.
- The uneven terrain that makes this course enjoyable can add to the risk of injury from falling. Play at your own risk, please wear flat shoes and watch your step, and do not engage in horseplay.
Minature Golf Game Rules
- Each golfer must play his first shot before anyone hits their second shot.
- There is a six stroke limit per hole for each player.
- Replace any out-of-bounds golf ball (golf ball hit into a water hazard may be retrieved with the provided nets) back on the green where it went out one clubhead away from the edge and take a one stroke penalty.
- Any ball resting against the side or an obstruction may be moved away one clubhead length.
- Any ball hit by another ball may be either replaced to where it was originally hit or played from where it landed after being hit without penalty.
- After finishing a particular hole number, please return the flag poles to the cup in that green instead of leaving them on the ground next to the green.
- After using a net to retrieve a ball that has fallen into a water hazard, please return that net to the pond where it was found. Do not move nets from pond to pond.